1. Romantic: Oh, absolutely. But very cynical about romance at the same time.
2. Hypersensitive: Yeah, it doesn’t take that much to hurt me or make me upset. I’ve tried growing a thicker skin in the past, but to no avail. I just kinda take everything very personally and internalise it to the point of self-loathing. I don’t know whether that’s the mental illness talking or not, but there you go.
3. Idealist: Very idealistic, but again very cynical at the same time. I’m always imagining an ideal world but my utter lack of faith in humanity kind of puts a stop to it.
4. Loner: I’m definitely alone more often than not.
5. Non-logical: Haha, logic? What’s that?
6. Cry: Very easily and often.
7. Empathetic: I’m probably not as empathetic as most other INFPs, but I guess I am to an extent. I definitely am with those I know, but I’m less so with strangers. I also tend to be much more empathetic towards animals than to other humans (which I know is probably a bad thing but…)
8. Belief in God (or a higher power): I’m agnostic, so not really. I think there’s probably something, but I am in no way inclined towards Judeo-Christian monotheism (hell, even monotheism in general). Either way, I’m not gonna spend my life agonising over it.
9. Pushover: Yeah, quite. There are some things I’ll stand my ground about and I do have my streak of stubbornness, but I’m generally accommodating to a fault which means that people can walk all over me.
10. Shy: I’m working on it, but I’d still say it takes a bit of effort to break me out of my shell.
11. Prefer to live in the fantasy world: Yep, my head’s high up in the clouds.
12. Lowself-esteem: Very, very low self-esteem. Again, that could be the depression, but I’m not quite sure I’ll ever really love myself.
13. Never think things over: No, I tend to obsess over things and am very indecisive. I definitely have my impulsive moments, but I ruminate about things quite a bit.
14. Creative: I used to be much more creative when I was younger. I know I still have it in me, but I’ve been struggling with a five year or more creative block. I hate that I’ve become so out of touch with that side of me, but every time I attempt something to break the block, it just comes out as crap.
15. Hate conflict: Yeah, absolutely. I internalise everything so as not to create conflict. My whole experience on the excavation this summer serves as a testament to that. I was so afraid to say anything to my supervisor (or one of the higher ups) about how inhumanely she was treating me because I knew that if I said something it’d just come back to me and make everything worse (which it ultimately did anyway). So I basically spent every day wanting to kill myself instead of trying to seek a way to improve my situation. Again, what’s logic?